Steven McNair

TECH, MUSIC, POLITICS, AND GOD

 
FOLLOW THE SBJ
Click Me
NEWEST MUSIC
Kibou-Single-Moonlight Kibou-Single-Semeru Guru-Distortion Religion 2009 SBJ-Shake-a-Leg-Remix Kibou-Featuring Kibou-and-Florence
WHERE YOU ARE
This is the website of Steven McNair, A proud member of The Family International. This isn't any official "band" webpage. It's a REVOLUTION for JESUS!
VIDEO
SBJ 2009 Kickoff Kando-Bando-Live STEM-Sixth-Gear-2008 STEM-Crave-2007 STEM-Death-Music-2007 STEM-Say-Goodbye-2005 STEM-Elaina-2005 SBJ-in-Studio-3'1'2008' STEM-Nothing-to-lose-Live-2007
Ask, Tell, Say
SPECIAL FOR RETARDS
Calling people without the ability to STOP before using un-Christian language or posting unrestrained negativity in the shoutbox or comments, and all those who like to behave online like their fun friends behave in South Park, Please click here for a website you may enjoy more then this one. Go Away Please!
VICTORY
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Nippon! Nippon!We won! Champs! Alright! Hey picture this, 6 of us huddled around Yumi's Cell phone with panic in our hearts...We saw Ichiro's game winning hit live on cellphone...That's a first. I think it's pretty undisputed now...esp. since en-route to the championship we beat Cuba twice. Get this:
Korea's ONLY 3 losses in the whole tournament were to Japan. Japan's only 2 losses, were to Korea. That's a lot for Asian baseball. Maybe it's something about Asian food? or like...build? or something. I talk like I'm Japanese...

Next:
PMA kickoff was great. It was fun seeing Gene and Cris, and U. Christmas. He is a psycho, but I love the guy...You rock Sir! We are Honored to have you as a mentor. My mentor lives with me, Nozomi. So that makes something easy. That night I stayed over a NODA and we had a pretty great party with tons of pasta and wine, Weeeo. Woke up without a buzz in my head, that must have just been the lords love, and we headed by train to Chiba for the soccer game where I saw the aura around Yumi's Phone and dropped all other distractions.

NEXT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen. Guess what. It's about music.
well, guess.
No. I'm not moving to mexico.
In a nutshell,
Strawberry Jam (Florence, Masa, and I) have been commissioned by the International JTB to produce a "real" Album, to be completed by August. This is cool. This is going to be Masa, Flor, and I working on something we can actually plan and write properly for the first time. We had a Skype conference today to talk about direction, and we three will get together for 3 days from next monday and to NOTHING but write songs. Hopefully write 12/13 songs within 3 days of blitz. JTB goes over lyrics, Then... I guess recording the songs, Duh. We shall see what comes out. I don't want to spill too much, Here. BUT it's going to be new to family music in a lot of ways, and God willing you'll see what I mean.
BUT yes, Anyhow, It's Official. That's pretty much my Summer, PMA and SBJ. Prayers please!





posted by Steve @ 4:58 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At March 25, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Blogger Florence said…

    That was an awesome play right there in the end. I didn't care that we sounded like whooping maniacs when we screamed and went running around to tell people what happened. Too bad there were no people around to tell. Maybe the worker lady heard us.

     
  • At March 25, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Blogger Sam Fuller said…

    more SBJ? And official? w00t!

     
  • At March 26, 2009 at 4:37 AM, Blogger Babylove said…

    That's great Steve, every needs both more Strawberry & more Jam in their lives. Kids & I will B looking forward 2 it.

     
  • At March 26, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes! Steve! When I saw that Ichiro-san's hit and Japan won, I really wanted to call you to share my joy!!! That was awesome! So dramatic! I couldn't help but posting one on my blog as well! (http://sunwillshine7.blogspot.com/)

     
  • At March 26, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAAIII! SBJ! Looking forward to it! Will pray! And God bless your willingness to produce music for every type of person. We owe you guys lots

     
  • At March 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie Scott said…

    we saw the game on Croatian TV! Funny how that's the only time they ever played any baseball games. and also am glad you will be making more music and your sister's singing is great!

     
  • At March 30, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Elaina said…

    Hey bro I listened to the live rec of Hotel Cali and your voice is awesome. Your seriously rock. I think I'm a little jealous. Hip hip for my little bro.

    Ps Shunny you too m8. Crazy stuff m8, I was groovin.

    --Mark here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Steve
Home: Japan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links