Steven McNair

TECH, MUSIC, POLITICS, AND GOD

 
FOLLOW THE SBJ
Click Me
NEWEST MUSIC
Kibou-Single-Moonlight Kibou-Single-Semeru Guru-Distortion Religion 2009 SBJ-Shake-a-Leg-Remix Kibou-Featuring Kibou-and-Florence
WHERE YOU ARE
This is the website of Steven McNair, A proud member of The Family International. This isn't any official "band" webpage. It's a REVOLUTION for JESUS!
VIDEO
SBJ 2009 Kickoff Kando-Bando-Live STEM-Sixth-Gear-2008 STEM-Crave-2007 STEM-Death-Music-2007 STEM-Say-Goodbye-2005 STEM-Elaina-2005 SBJ-in-Studio-3'1'2008' STEM-Nothing-to-lose-Live-2007
Ask, Tell, Say
SPECIAL FOR RETARDS
Calling people without the ability to STOP before using un-Christian language or posting unrestrained negativity in the shoutbox or comments, and all those who like to behave online like their fun friends behave in South Park, Please click here for a website you may enjoy more then this one. Go Away Please!
Memory Lane and Music clip #2
Friday, March 6, 2009
Ha, Just came across these tucked away on my computer while I was putting together a resume.
This is back in Shiz. These first 3 pics are all from 2004, sweet 16/17. Here's Jesse ol' buddy and I building the studio desk. Man...This was all mine when I was 17. I can't thank God enough. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and this is how the studio looked while tracking recycled, and a couple TCD songs. Notice the CDJ-800's and DJM-600 to the left? God I miss those...especially the DJM-600. Well the money I got from the sale went to...what was it again? JBL4410a? and...Sm57s? Oh that's right...a couple new cymbals and a LCD display. Was it worth it? Now...I say no.
Here I'm doing a photo shoot in the new studio. Don't ask.
My drum kit...When recording Say Goodbye or one of those recycled songs. I kinda wish for that cheap ol' 8" depth snare drum again. I can't get the same thump out of a 5 1/2" too easily.
I was...17 here in this picture as well. THAT was a fun night. You can see Mac sitting on the amp to the side waiting for masa to stop killing people with his photogenic.
I Laughed....I don't really know what I was going for with this. Anyway, 16 years old (2003) and the first ever "STEM" music on CD. God forbid. I don't even have an mp3 of some of the tracks in the CD. Bummer, they'd be good laughs. Man, I'm trying pretty hard to be rebellious here. It's even RED!!!!! There's only 5-6 copies of this CD "ever" made, (oh..."wow"...I guess) and if someones got one, Please leave a comment cause I'd like a couple tracks from it if that's cool.
Today's exclusive music clip: Something thrown together on request for XD core 08' DVD.



















posted by Steve @ 4:16 AM  
11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Steve
Home: Japan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links