Steven McNair

TECH, MUSIC, POLITICS, AND GOD

 
FOLLOW THE SBJ
Click Me
NEWEST MUSIC
Kibou-Single-Moonlight Kibou-Single-Semeru Guru-Distortion Religion 2009 SBJ-Shake-a-Leg-Remix Kibou-Featuring Kibou-and-Florence
WHERE YOU ARE
This is the website of Steven McNair, A proud member of The Family International. This isn't any official "band" webpage. It's a REVOLUTION for JESUS!
VIDEO
SBJ 2009 Kickoff Kando-Bando-Live STEM-Sixth-Gear-2008 STEM-Crave-2007 STEM-Death-Music-2007 STEM-Say-Goodbye-2005 STEM-Elaina-2005 SBJ-in-Studio-3'1'2008' STEM-Nothing-to-lose-Live-2007
Ask, Tell, Say
SPECIAL FOR RETARDS
Calling people without the ability to STOP before using un-Christian language or posting unrestrained negativity in the shoutbox or comments, and all those who like to behave online like their fun friends behave in South Park, Please click here for a website you may enjoy more then this one. Go Away Please!
PMA!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Yes! I'm doing it!
Heres some of my Application form Interview thing, In case anybody wants to see.
Pray for me man....


Please write a brief explanation of why you want to take this course and how you feel doing so would benefit both you as an individual, as well as your Home.

A: Well…The word says witnessing should be EVERYONES NO.1 profession ideally, so I don’t really understand why everyone isn’t trying to take PMA and it’s only a select few people. If it’s the next big training course for our Life’s ministry and will help us to reach the Family’s goals and serve God during the Offensive, we should take the course if we can.

Actually earlier this year I asked the Lord about my spiritual progress over 2008, and what the goals for 2009 are for me personally. He told me I really need to battle lethargy in several areas, and that taking the PMA would be the Impetus I need to pull out and push me into an uncomfortable place. So, to be completely Honest, I’m not taking PMA because I “want to” or am really thrilled about the massive reading list. I actually am sort of “not” looking forward to it right now, because of the Pressure and stuff that I think it will bring, Ha. Of course I know it’s a good pressure though, and I also know that I don’t really know the whole picture yet so I should make up stressful stories in my head. I am taking it because

NO 1; Being in the Family for good, It’s training I think we all need- Even if it’s hard, It’s a good hard that will change my Mentality about witnessing. So, as a Family member, I think It’s common sense to get the training I need in this area if It’s my life’s objective. I obviously need something to be different, or I’d have loads of sheep and bible classes.

And NO 2; The Lord told me to get out of my comfortable place by doing PMA. Almost more the then the actual training, I’m looking forward to the spiritual stretch that I need in my discipleship.

NO 3; our home Needs all the push It can get to break out of 20 years of mindsets about witnessing. So If I can push myself out the door more, hopefully I can take some of the home with me! Not the mention the added sheep and friends our home will gain as a by product of PMA.


Signed: Steven (name of applicant)

posted by Steve @ 4:16 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At February 26, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good stuff! I'm planning on taking PMA this year too. Who else in OUR home is taking it?

     
  • At February 27, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Blogger Florence said…

    I'm so proud of you, bro. You can do it.

     
  • At February 27, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Blogger Florence said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At February 28, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad to hear it Steve! This course definitely will give Lethargy the boot... but then it's up to your conviction and initiative to keep kicking his rear after it's done, but it really is the "Impetus"... to me this was one of the best things that've ever happened in my life, so just like you said I don't see why everyone isn't trying to take it. I'm just too glad to know you are man! If I get to take part as mentor then we'll be hittin it together. Cool, good stuff! Gambatte.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Steve
Home: Japan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links