Steven McNair

TECH, MUSIC, POLITICS, AND GOD

 
FOLLOW THE SBJ
Click Me
NEWEST MUSIC
Kibou-Single-Moonlight Kibou-Single-Semeru Guru-Distortion Religion 2009 SBJ-Shake-a-Leg-Remix Kibou-Featuring Kibou-and-Florence
WHERE YOU ARE
This is the website of Steven McNair, A proud member of The Family International. This isn't any official "band" webpage. It's a REVOLUTION for JESUS!
VIDEO
SBJ 2009 Kickoff Kando-Bando-Live STEM-Sixth-Gear-2008 STEM-Crave-2007 STEM-Death-Music-2007 STEM-Say-Goodbye-2005 STEM-Elaina-2005 SBJ-in-Studio-3'1'2008' STEM-Nothing-to-lose-Live-2007
Ask, Tell, Say
SPECIAL FOR RETARDS
Calling people without the ability to STOP before using un-Christian language or posting unrestrained negativity in the shoutbox or comments, and all those who like to behave online like their fun friends behave in South Park, Please click here for a website you may enjoy more then this one. Go Away Please!
Pickup Swap and more Spoof music
Friday, March 13, 2009
Back!
Hey, Shun and I took a couple hours to swap the stock Ariapro2 pickups in my Semi-acoustic to Gibson humbuckers from my now defunkt Orville by Gibson. Of course, It sound's better PTL. we took before and after recordings, and If you listen close enough on decent enough speakers, you could tell the difference...but most of you probably wouldn't care. So...PTL.
Man swapping humbuckers the right way is a nightmare. We ended up just cutting wires and taping them, but these "how to change humbucker" pages get so into the guitar it's crazy. There's always more to learn eh?
Oh, Please pray for sunny weather on Sunday. We haven't been out for a while. Speaking of out, we booked a show at a Rotary club hotel dinner, and they're paying and feeding us! YAY! We also have 2 more gigs at Bazzar (not Bizzare) events at service area's in Chiba during march, PTL.

ALSO....well....I probably shouldn't say.
How annoying is that? I really don't like it when people do that.

OK. Today's exclusive release...a parody- 0f Avril's "Girlfriend". You can probably guess...This is not GP or for children obviously. Keep this
quiet and to other adults please. This was just too good to not record, so I did during a quiet time. Just for the heck of it I'll take a moment to rant: Avril is dangerous. Destructive. Evil. I know no one reading this has Any of her songs on a hard drive. If you do, I hope It's only because you are also doing a parody. She's just another artist (Ugh...no, not artist. nowadays "witch" would be more fitting probably...) with the same message, Do what thou wilt. (Everyone should know what those 4 words mean) She's even got a small pentagram tattoo on her wrist.
Anyway, Here is the link to the song, and PW is Godfrey's first and last name, no spaces. It's worth the Download!
Long live the LOL.
posted by Steve @ 5:53 AM  
26 Comments:
  • At March 13, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it needs a password to extract it. And i dont know what it is.

     
  • At March 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    PW is Godfrey's first and last name

     
  • At March 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh. somehow I thot "PW" was Godfrey's initials of his unknown first and last name. ahem.

     
  • At March 13, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAAAA!!...best song!

     
  • At March 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Sam Fuller said…

    OMG! This song is the shiz nizz!

    I know what you mean about the humbuckers...I went to do that on my strat once, and it took me about 2 hours to put it all back together.

     
  • At March 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah i like the 3 wire humbuckers, I don't need the "coil tap" feature. I bet the guitar sounds good though

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That song was just totally awesome! very excellent parody there Steve, I love it.

    Arvil is Evil!!!

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it man! Very well done! I love how you do the "delIIICIOUS" and "selFISH"... sounds so funny! TX so much!
    One question about the other songs though... I can't download it from soundclick cause I am not a member... is there any way i can download them without becoming a member?

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 5:20 AM, Blogger David loves Jesus! said…

    Hahaha, hilarious! I love it!

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get it, "PWisGodfrey'sfirstandlastname"? is that the password? whatever I try doesn't seem to open it

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, you can use my listeners account to download his songs.

    username: joanslittlejones@yahoo.com
    Password: dumbpassword
    (that dosent mean its the password to my email address, so dont even try!)

    i love you too.

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, lets think, the password is the first and last name of Godfrey. hmmm... I guess then you could try typing in his FIRST name.. and then LAST name, with no spaces (as otherwise spaces would of been mentioned.) oh, hey hey, wow wow, it works!

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Blogger Kelsey Noble said…

    Hey, I tried his first and last name with no spaces and it isn't working. What do I do?

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats cuz steve spelt his last name with a 'P'

     
  • At March 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Blogger Florence said…

    Wow Steve. You really did a lot to popularize Godfrey's first and last name. You've got people everywhere asking what it is.

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    You might have gotten spelling wrong?

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whahahhahhahahaha that's the best thing.......got me laughing so hard got stitches. totaly rules man rock on.

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joans, thanks sooo muchy! Don't worry, i won't try to go into your email address... actually didn't even cross my mind. Not really that type of person... But yes, thank you sooo much for it! I'm eternally grateful and thankful!!!
    Steve, you really should have spelled it without a "p". I mean, now i don't know what his REAL last name is... According to infostore, it is without the "p" and so it took me a good 15 mins to get to it... but yes, it was soooo worth it!
    Hey, random question... I'm guessing you really like Godfrey... do you like his new stuff with Gavin? Just random, don't have to answer

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yes, forgot to say to joans.. love the password! it's just funny.. How come i never think of stuff like that?

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Blogger David said…

    I think in general we need more songs on this topic. I mean, I think we have enough extreme 'hate the system' songs, I think we need some more extreme 'love your brother' songs. Thanks for the kick start, even if it is a parody.

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    says incorrect password or email... tried a few times... help?

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE HOUSE!!!

    I quit.

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Blogger Babylove said…

    That was just too good, I listened to it when there was only 2 comments but got so "moved" by it I had to grab my DH & Tom & forgot all about commenting. That is totally my "go to" song!! One of my kids today just said, "I really looove Steve's music, esp the stuff where he's not screaming so I can understand him. Like.....the cheese song!" Gotta hand it to you brother of my brother....in law!

     
  • At March 18, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Blogger rachel said…

    I'm sorry steve but you almost reduced some people to tears searching the family member's site for Godfrey's last name (his real last name everyone not the "submission" or "tenderheart" you put on the trf) and then spelling it wrong in the password, nevertheless cute song I'm sure it will become the theme tune for all upcoming dance nights ;D

     
  • At March 24, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This sucks, I dunno his real name! Never bothered to know.
    Just post it here.

     
  • At April 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Anonymous Impressed said…

    Love it Steve... you so totally rock! We want lots more songs like this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Steve
Home: Japan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links