Steven McNair

TECH, MUSIC, POLITICS, AND GOD

 
FOLLOW THE SBJ
Click Me
NEWEST MUSIC
Kibou-Single-Moonlight Kibou-Single-Semeru Guru-Distortion Religion 2009 SBJ-Shake-a-Leg-Remix Kibou-Featuring Kibou-and-Florence
WHERE YOU ARE
This is the website of Steven McNair, A proud member of The Family International. This isn't any official "band" webpage. It's a REVOLUTION for JESUS!
VIDEO
SBJ 2009 Kickoff Kando-Bando-Live STEM-Sixth-Gear-2008 STEM-Crave-2007 STEM-Death-Music-2007 STEM-Say-Goodbye-2005 STEM-Elaina-2005 SBJ-in-Studio-3'1'2008' STEM-Nothing-to-lose-Live-2007
Ask, Tell, Say
SPECIAL FOR RETARDS
Calling people without the ability to STOP before using un-Christian language or posting unrestrained negativity in the shoutbox or comments, and all those who like to behave online like their fun friends behave in South Park, Please click here for a website you may enjoy more then this one. Go Away Please!
HI AGAIN WORLD
Sunday, April 19, 2009
yo.
So.
You've all been keeping up with the SBJ website and stuff, thats where I've been. I went to tokyo for a week and I've been back for a few days, getting back into the grind. Oh, I had a Nice time a Bayside with Mas and Cherio, thanks guys for putting me up. It's always a pleasure. Well I suppose the big news is, were hosting a BIG area party tomorrow night with 43 people including SGA's kids coming over plus our own massive home's population. I managed to borrow turntables from a friend, and It's going to be a real kickass party, God willing. Pray that no marbles get thrown into the speakers or something, Yes. Speaking of our homes population, it's grown by one. JOAN from Mexico....JUST KIDDING...has moved in about 2 weeks ago and is settling in nicely. She's a terrorist. Now I have to work out, it's been 3 workouts in 4 days and I am SO SORE EVERYWHERE. I don't know...what the goal is at this point. To die and move on, or to get muscles big as... eggs? Just trying to be Honest. Well, Take care world, Please pray for me, I'm pretty swamped with PMA / SBJ / Kando Bando / WSA and then my own little moments of beer time. I love Ya'll.
posted by Steve @ 4:30 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 19, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hope it will be a kick ass party but it wont be the same cause.......................im not there lol take caer man you inspire me a lot!!!keep the revolution alive

     
  • At April 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Blogger Babylove said…

    Hey I was thinking the same thing about the parting....would have been....tsk tsk. Sour grapes are pretty yummy. Oh well, we can't all B FD, have a good one. Kids are desperately looking forward to more SBJ vids. :)

     
  • At April 27, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Anonymous Chris said…

    You've got my prayers Steve, that your head don't explode with all this, you know that could still happen to a genius... haha little moments of beer time. Yeah, there's your secret!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Steve
Home: Japan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links